Trend Bible Home & Interior Trends - Autumn/Winter 19/20 - Print Format
Trend Bible is forecasting future trends and predicts consumer behaviour to help brands and retailers build commercially successful product ranges.
The interior trend book includes four key trends for the season, supported with social, cultural and consumer trend information that allows you to see how the trends are formulated and forecasted.
Each theme is illustrated by clear product direction pages containing original imagery, sourced from travels to international trade shows, galleries, craft fairs and graduate events.
Eight cotton swatches are provided per theme to allow for accurate colour matching. In addition actual fabric and wallpaper swatches illustrate the most forward-thinking designs and materials created by up-coming manufacturers.
More than 340 original images (protected by copyright) are available on USB stick in JPG format. These can be used to create your own mood boards. All images in the book and on the USB stick are credited to the designer with contact details.
In addition the USB stick contains the trend colours as digital data for quick and easy take-over in all common graphic software programs and six exclusively copyright free prints per story.
- 4 key seasonal trend directions from dedicated Home & Interior specialists.
- Trend Driver summary reports to support our trends.
- Pantone referenced colours, with RGB breakdowns.
- Detailed colour application and usage pages showing the versatility of the palettes.
- Commercially relevant product, print and material direction per story.
- 6 copyright free prints per story, as vector artwork.
- Hardcover, ring binder, 30 x 30 cm, 116 pages, Language: English