Icons of Creativity Issue 30 - Autumn/Winter 2019/20
IOC no. 30 Forecast for autumn.winter 2019/20 The Extraordinary - "Be the light you want to see!"
Stepping into the new era. Imagine that not only the style evolves but the whole foundation of the system. These changes set clear goals when it comes to economic growth. The autumn/winter 2019/20 season is about this transfomative process. In our publication we mark the most important trends for the new season & beyond. See how it's done in Karin Grabner's forecast edition of Icons of Creativity no 30
This very special issue of Icons of Creativity no.30 marks our 15th anniversary. We take a step forward with our enhanced FREE online service applications for our customers.
With purchasing the printed version of IOC no30 you will receive:
1. The free ebook on the go
2. Trend related line-sheets with more than 1.200 curated shoes & details in addition to enhance your design process
3. The autumn/winter 2019/20 Pantone TCX COLOUR MATRIX with reference numbers
4. Free newsletters! We'll keep you posted on current trend developments across Europe's hotspots! We are happy to hear from you soon!
About Icons of Creativity:
Explore a proven portfolio of trend forecasts for both professionals and creative talents! Clients will be able to explore 4 major trend developments, individual mood boards, a Pantone colour card with reference numbers and more than 900 inspiring images displaying the work of highly talented and trendsetting designers to understand and act upon their customer needs before they even know of them!
The new issue of the ICONS OF CREATIVITY trendbook shows you a world of styles that will shape fashion & design in autumn/winter 2019/20 & beyond.
Facts & figures:
• Hardcover, DIN A3 landscape format, 70 pages on compact paper, texts in English
• Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
• Months of publications: 01 / 07
• 1,5 years before the season