Pantone View Colour Planner - Autumn/Winter 2020/21
CP #43 NEST - AUTUMN/WINTER 2020/21
“Don’t ask me where I’m from, ask where I’m a local. ”
Taiye Selasi in her TED talk
We are weathering turbulent times. Is it no wonder we feel the need to nest, to retreat into something comforting and familiar, avidly exploring concepts such as lagom (just the right amount - Sweden), hygge (a mood of coziness and comfortable conviviality - Norway and Denmark) and now coorie (the Scottish for cuddling up).
For some for us, our nest is a place of safety; it can be somewhere in our mind’s eye, or it can be a collection of people, not a destination at all. Sometimes, it is just an abstract feeling that you can’t quite put your finger on - our happy place.
Wherever is it, whatever it is, the desire to make something we can return to is a need so deep, we cannot shake it off. It seems we are not so different from denning animals and leaping salmon.
About Pantone View Colour Planner
Pantone View Colour is a cross-industry colour forecast with colour ranges and inspiration for fashion (women's, men's, sports + active), interior, cosmetics and product design.
- Internationally established and successful colour forecast featuring reliable and market-ready trend themes
- Early publishing date: available 18 months ahead of the season
- Comprehensive imagery with inspirations for moods, materials, structures and patterns
- 8 colour themes consisting of more than 50 colours in total and providing proposals for typical fields of application and colour combinations
- Thorough and concrete comments on the themes by texts and key words
- Complex view on colour trends in context to lifestyle and spirit of the time
- User-friendly presentation of the colours, colour combinations and design inspirations
- Extra set of removable original Pantone® colour swatches 11 x 2,5 cm (double folded) of all colours used in the themes
- Overview of all themes in poster format
- Ring book with removable single pages
- NEW: CD-ROM containing photos used in the themes as shown in the book (.jpg format) as well as an animated version of the themes accompanied with music
Ring binder, removable pages, 32 x 26 cm, 120 pages
Country of origin: Netherlands
Issue frequency: 2 x Issue per year
Months of publication: 02/08