Icons of Creativity Issue 32 - Autumn/Winter 2020/21
Icons of Creativity no 32 for autumn/winter 2020/21 & beyond
THE AURA OF THE PRECIOUS
A new era turns up within the new decade. Conscious change is extremely significant for the forthcoming autumn/winter 2020/21 season.
The system behind our industry appears fragile. The world is going through a phase of uncertainty and everyone longs to act on behalf of a better future with a regenerated environment.
The question standing behind all this is: What is necessary to develop myself, my beliefs, my knowledge and what will change society really? Style, sense of touch and surface are not sufficient any more.
In our publication we mark the most important trends for the new season & beyond. See how it's done in Karin Grabner's forecast edition of Icons of Creativity no 32.
With purchasing the printed version of IOC no31 you will receive:
1. The free ebook on the go
2. Trend related line-sheets with more than 1.200 curated shoes & details in addition to enhance your design process
3. The autumn/winter 2020/21 Pantone TCX COLOUR MATRIX with reference numbers
4. Free newsletters! We'll keep you posted on current trend developments across Europe's hotspots! We are happy to hear from you soon!
About Icons of Creativity:
Explore a proven portfolio of trend forecasts for both professionals and creative talents! Clients will be able to explore 4 major trend developments, individual mood boards, a Pantone colour card with reference numbers and more than 900 inspiring images displaying the work of highly talented and trendsetting designers to understand and act upon their customer needs before they even know of them!
The new issue of the ICONS OF CREATIVITY trendbook shows you a world of styles that will shape fashion & design in autumn/winter 2020/21 & beyond.
Facts & figures:
• Hardcover, DIN A3 landscape format, 70 pages on compact paper, texts in English
• Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
• Months of publications: 01 / 07
• 1,5 years before the season