Pantone View Colour Planner - Autumn/Winter 2021/22
PANTONEVIEW COLOUR PLANNER #45MYTHOS
The age of reason has tried to relegate myths to the level of story-telling or fairy tales, they have once again found a new relevance in our lives today. Myths are pervasive in art and entertainment, from TV programmes like Game of Thrones to the recent spate of Marvel comic films.
Today, the legends of old are being readopted by people who look for spiritual support and other worldly tales to explain the vicissitudes of contemporary life. They tell very human narratives of life and death; heroes, heroines, victories and failures with (mostly) happy endings. Technology is replacing human control and myths are a counter to our society being overwhelmed by artificial intelligence, algorithms and big data.
In this colour card, the past is always present for us. But we also take a very inclusive and optimistic attitude towards the future where we believe new myths will be created reflecting humanity, and our ability to adapt to new circumstances. After all, hope is not a myth!
About Pantone View Colour Planner
Pantone View Colour is a cross-industry colour forecast with colour ranges and inspiration for fashion (women's, men's, sports + active), interior, cosmetics and product design.
- Internationally established and successful colour forecast featuring reliable and market-ready trend themes
- Early publishing date: available 18 months ahead of the season
- Comprehensive imagery with inspirations for moods, materials, structures and patterns
- 8 colour themes consisting of more than 50 colours in total and providing proposals for typical fields of application and colour combinations
- Thorough and concrete comments on the themes by texts and key words
- Complex view on colour trends in context to lifestyle and spirit of the time
- User-friendly presentation of the colours, colour combinations and design inspirations
- Extra set of removable original Pantone® colour swatches 11 x 2,5 cm (double folded) of all colours used in the themes
- Overview of all themes
- Ring book with removable single pages
- NEW: CD-ROM containing photos used in the themes as shown in the book (.jpg format) as well as an animated version of the themes accompanied with music
Ring binder, removable pages, 32 x 26 cm, 120 pages
Country of origin: Netherlands
Issue frequency: 2 x Issue per year
Months of publication: 02/08