Essential Color Summary - A/W 2021/2022
The 60 key colours of the new season as original PANTONE® Swatch Card Stripes and Chips for your own colour concepts!
The colour card Essential Colour Summary (ECS) provides you with a reliable overview of the most important seasonal colours in the fields of women´s, men´s and children´s wear as well as sportswear.
Compiling the colours relies on the "last minute principle", made by experienced trend experts and based on the latest information gleaned from leading specialist trade fairs, publications and trend information. This innovative concept means that the ECS colour card not only applies to the fashion branch but also is seen as important key information and a practical working tool in the interior and industrial design areas.
From now on it is available in a clearly more compact and environment-friendly format (A4), proving itself to be the ideal source of accompanying information for trade fair and company visits. At the same time, it remains a practical tool for compiling individual colour concepts.
- Compact colour survey, arranged according to four trend themes with 3 sub-groups each - 12 packages with original PANTONE® Swatch Card Stripes in the size of 2,5 x 11 cm (doubled)
- This means 55 square centimetres of working material per trend colour for the individual composition of colour ranges and harmonies!
- Designation of every colour by utilization of symbols for woman's, man's, kid's and sports wear
- Brief texts illuminate on the seasonal colour specialities, materials and moods
- 24-hour service for reorders of the colour stripes at www.modeinfo.be
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: 02/08