Next Interior Trend S/S 2022
Next Interior Trend guide SS 2022, the Scandinavian colour, trend and style guide.
The colour style and inspiration guide present four trends, Cosy, Cosmopolitan, Cosmic and Collaborative, to match a season created to match the changing consumer behaviours.Each trend with separate style adaptions, colour card per trend, two key colours, deco and holiday inspiration, and sustainable thinking for each trend.
From the editors
NestingSpace is the title of SS22 edition of Next Interior Trend guide. It connects to on one hand the need for the home as a continued hub also post-pandemic, like the bird's nest, we bring family and friends together and manage the daily life. It might have new needs in terms of more permanent home office properties and more extensive storage for all the food you need to prepare yourself when you do not have lunch at work.
On the other hand, Space, where we think about Living Space, but also Space on a broader perspective, looking out and up, embracing innovations and developments, not striving back to what we knew, instead embracing the future perspectives with a new mindset. Shared global pandemic experiences will surely bring the world together, yet it has shown a polarized world too.
Health will continue to need support, aspects that drive consumer goods solutions, like air purifiers. In Spring Summer 2022, we foresee three trend concepts that are calm, stable and elegant, and one trend to bring much-needed joy and happiness into design & lifestyle.Demonstrated not only in small objects but in large interiors, even luxury contract furniture, pure colour boosts to bring the energy levels up again.
Enjoy the season, with Cosy, Cosmopolitan, Cosmic and Collaborative, Co- is key!
- 4 key trends for the season
- 2 main colors + 6 complementary colors / trends
- Garden Season Special direction
- PANTONE Cotton colour swatches original, with references in TCX textile
- PANTONE PLUS Solid Coated (PMS) graphic system cross-reference codesRAL cross-reference codes
- NCS cross-reference codesMoodboards with colour, inspiration, shapes, materials and surfaces
- Keywords and story, describing each trend
- Sustainable Thinking, concept ideas in each trend
Each trend is described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collage.
2 main colours are highlighted for each trend and in various colour combinations for the 4 main styles "Modern", "Classic" "Romantic" and "Scandinavian".
All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in closest possible match. Ref. codes in PANTONE, RAL and NCS.
Next Interior Trend is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to confirm colours & trends, to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
- Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
- Months of publication: January & August
- Pages: 64 pages Foresight: 13 months
- Origin: Sweden
- Published by: Next Trend ABTarget: interior, product design
- Next season: Autumn/Winter 2022-23 to be published August 2021