Style Right Kidswear Trendbook - A/W 22/23
STYLE RIGHT Kid's Trend Book is dedicated to designers working in all fields of children's wear and Young Fashion
On approx. 140 full-colour pages you will find everything necessary for successful, market-driven and fashionable collections:
- Colours (presented as original Pantone® colour chips)
- Age group-specific garments (shirts, T-shirts, trousers, jackets and accessories like socks and shoes)
- Plenty of designs for print motifs, embroidery and applications.
The garment designs are provided as fashion illustrations with brief descriptions as well as professionally adapted vector line drawings.
The accompanying DVD contains EPS (Illustrator 8 and higher) and Adobe PDF files for MAC + PC
- Trend forecast for boys and girls
- Four trend themes with 6 sub-themes each are presented on 140 colourful pages
- Market-driven themes for easy compilation of your own seasonal concepts and design features
- Inspiring moody images with colour proposal
- Large variety of styling and design ideas
- All models are shown with front and back
- Attractive all-over print designs and motifs for placed prints
- Accessories round off and complete the fashion ranges
- Summary of all styling proposals by professionally elaborated line drawings/vector graphics
- Overview of all trend colours with original PANTONE® cotton chips
Size 27 x 35 cm, 140 pages, hardcover with spiral binding
Issue frequency: 2 issues p.a.
Country of origin: Italy
Months of publication: 05/10