May 6th Webinar: Li Edelkoort AW 22/23
Lidewij Edelkoort presents AW 22/23 FASHION - COLOURS - HOME & LIFESTYLE
Webinar Tuesday May 6th 2021 10.00 - 13.00
What do you get?
- Lidewij Edelkoort's perspective on the crisis and our new future, relevant macrotrends
- New creative input and visual inspiration for the season AW 22/23 for fashion, interior & lifestyle
- Inspiration for and recommendations for colours, shape, design, styles and materials
- A trend booklet is sent to you before the webinar, with the season's headlines and theme images
"While entering this new chapter in history, we revisit the art heroes and heroines of our recent past. Inspired by the essence of their creative spirit, we can learn from their philosophy as much from their aesthetics. Somehow these artists all fit snugly again into our expectations and willingness to change in the coming years.
Now, the crazy vitality of these role models will set a new tone for the years to come. Therefore, fashions will be unsettled, fabrics will be overhauled, cooked, pummelled and coated, and style will be independent, with the great return of styling.
We have much to learn from outsider designers, southern colours, streetwise combinations and fluid practices, mixing together all genders, ages and races, with special reverence for indigenous expression."
— Lidewij Edelkoort
Who is the webinar for?
The webinar is for designers, product developers, journalists, procurement, communication professionals and other professionals who work creatively with fashion, interior design, decoration, styling, photography, conceptualisation, trends, colours and lifestyle.
10:00 am – 10:45 am // General Trends, Winter 2022-2023, fashion, textile & macro trends
10:45 am – 11:30 am // Break
11:30 am – 12:15 am // Lifestyle Animism 2021
12:15 pm – 12:45 pm // Questions & Answers
Online via Zoom
PRICES: Advance payment is INDISPENSABLE
- Business participants: €295
- Teachers: €145
- Student (no booklet): €60
The trend booklet (worth EUR 135) will be sent to your physical address before the online seminar. Prices excl. VAT