Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test
The FM100 Hue Test is an easy-to-administer test and a highly effective method for measuring an individual's color vision. Used by industry for over 40 years, the test is used to evaluate and rank color acuity. This portable, 15-minute test analyzes how accurately you see color. The easy-to-use scoring software indicates where you have a color vision deficiency such as color blindness.
About the Test
The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test itself is used to separate persons with normal color vision into classes of superior, average and low color discrimination and to measure the zones of color confusion of color defective people. Some examples of its use are:
- Examination of inspectors of color goods, color graders and color matchers
- Testing for type and degree of color defectiveness
- Detection of poor color vision in sales people
- Selection of applicants for vocational training
- Design of specialized tests for color vision
- Independent control on validity of other color vision tests.
- The test consists of four trays containing a total of 85 removable color reference caps (incremental hue variation) spanning the visible spect
- Color vision abnormalities and aptitude are detected by the ability of the test subject to place the color caps in order of hue.
- The four trays are boxed in a handsome carrying case.
- The test must be administered under controlled daylight conditions such as that provided by PANTONE Color Viewing Lights.
- FM 100 Hue Test Scoring Software included with test purchase.
- System requirements: MAC OS X, Windows 98, Windows XP or Windows 2000
Test complies with ISO and other quality system requirements.
delivery time 7-10 days