PANTONE® Solid Guide Set | Incl. 294 new colors
Get the full gamut of Pantone Spot colors for graphics and print
Own the gamut of Pantone Spot Colors in one convenient, cost-saving bundle. The Pantone Solid Guide Set provides the greatest array of Pantone Graphics colors. It includes the Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Pastels & Neons Guide, and Metallics Guide. Get access to 3,255 Pantone Matching System colors – 2,390 traditional spot colors, 655 metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons – for branding, packaging, marketing materials, signage, instances where spot color printing is critical, and more. The Solid Guide Set gives designers easy access to both standard and specialty colors printed on four portable fan decks. This convenient, compact reference can go anywhere you go, elevating your collaboration abilities. Ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, press checks, and more, the Solid Guide Set is the ultimate spot color bundle.
- Four portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (148 gsm) coated and 80 lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Collection of all Pantone spot and specialty colors: 2,390 traditional spot colors, 655 metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 224 new colors displayed in the front of both Formula Guides and the 5 new base inks shown on page 1.5 of the full Guide
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for logos & branding, packaging and color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Complete assortment of Pantone spot color fan guides in one cost-saving bundle
- Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).