THE MATERIALS’ GREEN BOOK #04
THE MATERIALS’ GREEN BOOK report is a publishing project entirely focused on eco-sustainable materials from the fashion system best suppliers.
An opening editorial takes stock among fashion companies of their awareness level in the sustainability field, involving the most important brands that are engaged in this direction.
Inside the report the materials are selected and interpreted according to trends logic by the Zoom on Fashion Trends editing team.
It’s a real directory made up to identify the ‘greenest’ producers supported by the certifications that every company has obtained.
- The only one guide for finding trend sustainable materials
- The most cool available certificated materials
- References for all materials published
- 50 green suppliers surveyed
- 150 full eco information pages
- The quality of a Zoom on Fashion Trends product