Trendhouse Casual and Athleisure - A/W 25/26
HOW TO USE
At Trendhouse, we have designed a casual and athleisure stylebook that is a step on from all other publications on the market. The Covid-19 crisis and the move to a well-being lifestyle, demanding a more comfortable and versatile wardrobe, has only accelerated the growth of these markets. Indeed, the divisions between traditional categories such as sports, casual, career, formal, day and evening wear are all falling away. But as hybridization grows and product lines blur, the demands on design are multiplying as end-uses become increasingly multi-faceted and technical performance needs to be balanced by eco-consciousness. What we aim to provide is a system to help you navigate this increasingly complex but exciting market and stay on top of its high-speed, ever-changing scenario. Although unique in its approach, our casual and athleisure book remains a pragmatic tool that is easy to use and built in logical product and merchandising development stages to give a clear and complete overview of what’s important for the coming season.
1. The bigger picture: the reason why! This is where we provide the background and zeitgeist to our trends. These pages delineate the key, lifestyle factors that are beginning to appear now and will impact the casual and athleisure market in 18 months’ time.
2. Setting the scene: we provide the background to each story from the end-user point-of-view – who’s it for, what they like and why they will buy it.
3. The influences: we look at parallel concepts from all sectors of industry that will influence and inform our approach to the concept.
4. Making: an important addition to the book where we lay out new technological and sustainable approaches in manufacturing that could influence the way concepts are realised and produced.
5. Inspiration: a visual essay to set the mood and delineate the look and feeling of your end-product.
6. Colour & design guide: original colour palettes and colour combinations on which to base and merchandise garment, trim, footwear, and accessory selection.
7. Look + feel: the apparel design breakdown. “He She They” and “She He They” garment concepts that should inspire your collections with related trims to perfect your look.
8. Footwear + Accessories: the footwear, bags, hats, hosiery, scarves, and extras that not only complete the look but sell in their own right.
9. Design concepts: our final breakdown where we distil all our ideas into a final edit with original artwork and essential cads.
Digital Files On the inside back cover of our book, you will find an activation code which gives you instant access to the online version of this Trendhouse report. Available 24/7 from any location and via the activation code, www.trendhouse.com will allow you to download the digital artwork files, CAD’s and images.
Simply go to www.trendhouse.com, register your login and insert your activation code. Once done, you will have immediate online access to your Trendhouse report