Ready-to-use – MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS
MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS are the real all-rounder in a collection - both in textile design and surface design. MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS work as stand-alone patterns in your collections, as well as companions and corresponding allovers in combination with the feature designs of your collections.
MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS are used in all métiers: fashion and beauty, interior design, home- and household textiles, wallpaper, gift wrapping and stationery, etc.
This new publication
MINIMAL DESIGN PATTERNS of the ready-to-use series presents a highly up to date range of all-purpose and beautiful minimal design patterns. You will find an extraordinary variety of this design type: classic patterns, tile motifs, floral patterns, geometric designs, black & whites, denim & indigo patterns, dots, textures, small allover, etc....
In this workbook and on the enclosed DVD you will find 161 vector-based and precisely repeated multipurpose designs – in a total of 322 colorings. All designs are ready-to-use separated on production-adequate layers - analogous printing production. All designs can be easily adapted to your technical devices.The author can draw upon many years of industry experience – all designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria of the industry.
- 161 vector and layered multi-purpose designs
- 322 colorways in total
- All designs are arranged in layers that correspond to the usual methods of production. This will help you to achieve a product-specific pattern construction.
- Extra layers in each design-file with lots of features, such as guides, platforms, outline drawings, single design elements etc.
- Many elements are already windowed and separated.
- All designs are prcisely repeated and laid out in a size of 35 cm x 32 cm.
- All repeats used in this book can be divided and multiplied accordingly. Most of the repeats used in industry will fit to these proportions
- Each design is created as a vector file. This means you can scale the designs without loosing any quality.
- DVD with all designs in the vector formats: *.ai (Adobe Illustrator CS5 or newer), *.eps (for Illustrator CS5 and CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 or newer), *.pdf (for Adobe Acrobat and all software mentioned).
With this support you get closer to achieve your aim of developing a sales-boosting collection.
Ring binder with removable pages, 34 cm x 28 cm