PANTONE® Portable Guide Studio
Comprehensive and convenient color for graphics and print
294 new trend colors added!
This collection brings you eight essential Pantone Graphics guides in one compact carrying case. The Portable Guide Studio makes it easy for graphic, print, and digital designers to have access to Pantone’s Color tools, even while traveling or on the go. Useful for inspiration, logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design, and animation.
- Includes Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), Metallics, and Pastels & Neons
- A total of 5,894 market-relevant spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colors
- Access, travel with, store, and protect your Pantone Color tools in one place
- Use for inspiration, specification, color comparison, and quality control
- Eight portable fan decks in a convenient carrying case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colors, 2,139 spot-to-process colors, 2,868 four-color process colors and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for comparing spot-to-process color, logos and branding, packaging, digital design, and animation
- 5,894 total spot, specialty spot, and four-color process colors together for a value price
- Portable for on-the-go inspiration, visualization, color communication, and verification
- Convenient travel case protects and stores guides when not in use
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).