PANTONE® Color Manager Software
Attention: you are allowed a free download of this software when purchasing our PANTONE® guides or books.
COLOR MANAGER Software is a robust desktop application that provides the assurance and confidence to use the latest PANTONE Colors accurately.
COLOR MANAGER will update all of the PANTONE libraries - more than 9,000 colors in all, including the dazzling new PLUS SERIES Colors - and make them ready to use in your QuarkXPress®, Corel® and Adobe® Creative Suite® design programs.
MANAGER will let you use ICC profiles to create your own color-managed PANTONE Color libraries and sync up those libraries to your myPANTONE™ iPhone® app. Creative color control just got personal and portable!
The COLOR MANAGER palette creation feature gives you the ability to upload palettes into your design applications. Image color extraction allows you to pull colors and create palettes from your existing photos and images.
- Automatically updates all PANTONE Color Libraries - and keeps them up to date
- Uses PANTONE PLUS Color Bridge values
- Will also build ICC profile-based device-specific CMYK recipes for any PANTONE Graphics library (PANTONE Fashion + Home libraries will be added in future releases)
- Simulates and helps you visualize spot vs. 4-color process, including display and print gamut warnings to make it easy to identify any colors that cannot be properly printed on your target output device or properly displayed on your monitor
- Synchronizes spot color values to design applications