PANTONE® Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated
Share, compare, communicate, and match colors with the new edition of the Pantone Formula Guide. This versatile, end-to-end color matching tool displays all 2,390 market-driven spot colors in the Pantone Graphics System on coated and uncoated paper stocks.
Now updated with 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, the latest Pantone Formula Guide also features five new eco-friendly Pantone base mixing inks compatible with coating in print production processes. Compact, handheld fan decks provide easy, on-the-go physical references for the actual appearance of Pantone Colors in digital design applications, and include essential formulations for mixing spot color inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colors.
Integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to access over 15,000 Pantone colors in every Pantone library. Take all of your physical Pantone colors into the digital workflows of your favorite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®, and ensure color consistency, accuracy, and from-anywhere-access. Securely save and store the colors you want in the cloud for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
- Helps ensure consistent color reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating color to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing
- 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors added plus 5 new Basic Colors
- Includes 2,390 total Colors with the largest gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- Enhanced printing process provides improved color accuracy
- Pantone Colors displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- Index in back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production in designing logos, branding and marketing materials, packaging, and for additional applications such as architecture, industrial design, and manufacturing
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used to communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain around the world
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).