PANTONE Pastels & Neons Guide | Coated & Uncoated
More colors give you more choices for graphics that stand out. Expand the traditional spot color palette with over 200 contemporary pastels and neons, in one handheld guide.
The Pastels & Neons Guide offers designers additional Pantone Spot Colors for creating eye-catching, market-driven designs. Perfect for packaging, logos and branding, and print and marketing materials when soothing shades or bright colors are desired.
- 154 pastel and 56 neon specialty spot colors to broaden and complement the Formula Guide to Pantone Spot Colors
- Quickly select, communicate, compare, and control color
- One compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
- Portable, handheld fan deck
- Single guide includes color printed on coated and uncoated paper stock
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (148 g/m² coated and 118 g/m² uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Over 200 specialty spot colors (154 pastel and 56 neon)
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Colors arranged pastels before neons, in chromatic format, with coated versions in front
- Index in the back of the guide provides the numeric location for each color
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print graphics applications
- Broaden and complement the existing spot colors in Pantone’s Formula Guide
- Colors available in most digital design software
- Communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot Colors on printed materials
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).