Next Look - Womenswear S/S 2021 - Trendbook Style & Colour
6 market-driven trend themes including inspiration, colours, colour combinations, material directions, styling, accessories, details and many model sketches
This combination of trade journal and styling trend book for women’s fashion professionals provides a selective and future-oriented analysis of all the leading womenswear designer shows from the international fashion capitals and their consolidating in six market-driven and at the same time innovative themes.
Each of the themes is presented in a complex, descriptive, inspirational way and by means of immediately usable styling sketches: inspirational photos, trend- setting styles from the designer collections, colour themes and ideas for colour combinations, typical fabric and material optics as well as shoes, bags, belts and other accessories complemented by an extensive pool of new design ideas, outfit figurines and drafts for coats, jackets, dresses, blouses, trousers, shirts, knitwear, accessories and beauty.
- 224 pages featuring more than 200 professional photos of styles and details from all the important and fashion-relevant designer shows
- Additional photos illustrate the trends related to shapes, materials and colours
- Short but concise comments about the actual fashion criteria and trend themes
- Congenial illustration of the trend themes by outfit figurines as well as new designs for garment ranges and accessories
- Hundreds of innovative model designs and ideas for accessories provided as vector drawings for immediate processing
- Comprehensive pool of ideas for the individual compilation of own collections in all womenswear categories
DVD with vector files of the most important styles, accessories and details for easy and professional processing in all common graphic software programs.
22 x 28,5 cm, 224 pages, texts in English
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: 06/12