Next Interior Trend A/W 2022/2023, the Scandinavian colour, trend and style guide.
The colour style and inspiration guide present four trends created to match the changing consumer behaviours. Each trend with separate style adaptions, colour card per trend, two key colours, deco and holiday inspiration, and sustainable thinking for each trend.
• 4 key trends for the season
• 2 main colors + 6 complementary colors / trends
• Garden Season Special direction
• PANTONE Cotton colour swatches original, with references in TCX textile
• PANTONE PLUS Solid Coated (PMS) graphic system cross-reference codes
• RAL cross-reference codes
• NCS cross-reference codes
• Moodboards with colour, inspiration, shapes, materials and surfaces
• Keywords and story, describing each trend
• Sustainable Thinking, concept ideas in each trend
Each trend is described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collage.
All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in closest possible match. Ref. codes in PANTONE, RAL and NCS.
Next Interior Trend is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to confirm colours & trends, to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
• Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
• Months of publication: January & August
• Pages: 64 pages
• Foresight: 13 months
• Origin: Sweden
• Published by: Next Trend AB
• Target: interior, product design