PANTONE® Capsure & Formula Guide Bundle
PANTONE CAPSURE™ WITH FORMULA GUIDE Bundle
Bundles the global color reference with handheld color measurment
294 new trend colors added!
This versatile set gives you all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors, plus the complete Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors color libraries on the portable CAPSURE color measurement device. Designers can use Formula Guide for logos and branding, packaging, marketing materials, and signage, and use CAPSURE to translate on-the-go inspiration into achievable color.
- Useful throughout design workflow, from inspiration through production.
- CAPSURE device matches color from any surface, material, or fabric to a Pantone Library of your choice
- Formula Guide is a global reference for brand guidelines and spot color printing
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock
- Set includes: Pantone CAPSURE device and Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated two-guide set
- CAPSURE fits in the palm of your hand, and makes collecting and accurately matching color inspiration simple and fun
- Handheld Formula Guide fan decks provide a portable reference
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Formula Guide includes 2,161 total spot colors—the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Each color is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- CAPSURE comes pre-loaded with over 10,000 Pantone Colors
- Formula Guide produced with an enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Guide tolerance aim
- CAPSURE updates automatically and synchronizes with popular design applications so that users can design within their typical workflows
- Use CAPSURE for collecting and accurately matching color inspiration, as well as for establishing color harmonies and custom palettes
- Use Formula Guide for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Formula Guide’s ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Formula Guide is used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally. Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).