Color Viewing Light 4 BASIC
COLOR VIEWING LIGHT 4 BASIC provides a reliable color assessment with four illuminants. The illuminants are switched on/off by a witch and the lamp‘s operating life is monitored by a digital hour meter.
The compact design of the BASIC Color Viewing Light makes it suitable for small to medium-sized samples, irrespective of the material or intended purpose.
- Cost-effective entry-level class
- 4 illuminants
- Digital hour meter for D65
- Compact designUsable area (W x H x D cm): 64 x 33 x 36
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D cm): 70 x 47 x 43
- Illumination area (W x H x D): 64 x 33 x 36 cm
- Daylight D65, 6500 K
- Halogen Lamp A, 2700 K
- Store Lighting TL84/CWF, 4100 K
- UV-A radiator