Ready To Use - THE NEW FIFTIES incl. DVD -
The spirit during the 1950s made a new and fresh design possible, particularly in the textile and surface industry.
Contemporary art encouraged the designers to an innovative use of colours, forms and new fluid organic lines. The art of Joan Miro and Paul Klee and the mobiles created by Alexander Calder inspired the designers to create imaginative and inventive patterns, which could retain their charm to this day.
The new publication THE NEW FIFTIES of the ready-to-use series shows an up to date design-collection of this stimulating and influential era, interpreted with a contemporary flair.
This new book features 138 multi-purpose designs, suitable for Fashion, Interior Design, Architecture, Home Textiles, Beauty, Lifestyle, Gift Wrapping, Stationery...The author can draw upon many years of industry experience - all designs are developed taking into account the specific criteria of the industry.
- 138 vector and layered multi-purpose designs
- All designs are arranged in layers that correspond to the usual methods of production. This will help you to achieve a product-specific pattern construction.
- Extra layers in each design-file with lots of features, such as guides, platforms, outline drawings, single design elements etc.
- Many elements are already windowed and separated.
- All designs are laid out in a size of 35 cm x 32 cm.
- All repeats used in this book can be divided and multiplied accordingly. Most of the repeats used in industry will fit to these proportions
- Each design is created as a vector file. This means you can scale the designs without loosing any quality.
- DVD with all designs in the vector formats: *.ai (Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer), *.eps (for Illustrator CS3 and CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 or newer), *.pdf (for Adobe Acrobat and all software mentioned).
With this support you get closer to achieve your aim of developing a sales-boosting collection.
Ring binder with removable pages, 34 cm x 28 cm, 96 Seiten