Spring/Summer 2024 Next Interior Trend
Colour, style, inspiration guide
The Scandinavian interior colour, trend and style guide for spring/summer 2024, limited edition incl. Pantone cotton swatches.
Beyond Time is the title of this edition of Next Interior Trend guide, including four trend concepts; Calm Intuition | Sweet Charm | Poetic Ambiance | Happy Spirit.
All four trends are visualized with Pantone Cotton original colour swatches fixed in the book per trend.
There is an option to order an extra Pantone Cotton Swatchpack with lose swatches, please note limited editions, both the book and the swatchpack.
The colour style and inspiration guide presents four trends adapted to match a season created to match the changing consumer behaviours.
Each trend with separate style adaptions, colourcard per trend, 2 key colours, deco and garden inspiration, and sustainable thinking for each trend.
Colours are presented in Pantone Cotton Original TCX format.
• 4 key trends for the season
• 2 main colors + complementary colors / trends
• Garden Season Special direction
• PANTONE Cotton colour swatches with references in TCX textile
• PANTONE PLUS Solid Coated (PMS) graphic system cross reference codes
• RAL cross reference codes
• NCS cross reference codes
• Moodboards with colour, inspiration, shapes, materials and surfaces
• Keywords and story, describing each trend
• Sustainable Thinking, concept ideas in each trend
Each trend is described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collages.
2 main colours are highlighted for each trend and in various colour combinations for the 4 main styles "Modern", "Classic" "Romantic" and "Scandinavian".
All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in the closest possible match. Ref. codes in Pantone, RAL and NCS.
This is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: January & August
Foresight: 12-14 months
Published by: Next Trend AB