CUT'N'STICK is a strong, double-sided, self adhesive paper. Various color or material samples like fabric, paper or foils can be mounted onto CUT'N'STICK.
The reverse side of CUT'N'STICK has a millimetre grid., enabling the precise and individual cutting of chips.
In addition to the gridded pattern, the surface is divided into standard sizes for 28 chips a 1,5 cm x 4,5 cm or for 20 chips a 2,0 cm x 4,5 cm.
Of course the chips size can be combined, which warranties for an individual choice of chips sizes.
Package of 25 pcs
Mounting transparent or translucent materials like fabric, foils and paper can result in fluctuations in the optical and technical measurements of the color.
It functions like this:
All you need is a sharp pair of scissors, CUT'N'STICK and a color/material sample
- e.g. a PANTONE Color Swatch Card.
- Peel off half of the protective foil from one of the arrows.
- Lay the required material in position and smooth down.
- Do the same to the top of the other half.
- Smooth the material down once again.
- Cut the CUT'N'STICK to fit with the help of the printed grid on the back.
- Peel off the protective foil from the back of the color sample chip.