Color Viewing Light 3 BASIC
COLOR VIEWING LIGHT 3 BASIC provides a reliable color assessment with 3 illuminants. The illuminants are switched on/off by a witch and the lamp‘s operating life is monitored by a digital hour meter.
The compact design of the BASIC Color Viewing Light makes it suitable for small to medium-sized samples, irrespective of the material or intended purpose.
- Cost-effective entry-level class
- 3 illuminants
- Digital hour meter for D65
- Compact design
- Usable area (W x H x D cm): 64 x 33 x 36
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D cm): 70 x 47 x 43
- Weight: 8,00 kg
- In the 3 lamp unit it is possible to specify D50 in place of either the D65 or the TL84 (but the Incandescent A can not be swapped).
- Daylight D65, 6500 K
- Halogen Lamp A, 2700 K
- Store Lighting TL84/CWF, 4100 K