Viewpoint No. 40
Also available in digital format >>>
If you thought urban life was already stressful, crowded and unremitting, then get ready for even more complex city futures. Fifty years ago, less than a third of the world’s population lived in cities: in fifty years time, that figure will have more than doubled to 70 percent as changing agricultural patterns force rural dwellers into urban migration.
About VIEWPOINT MAGAZINE
Reports and features on medium- and long-term developments of target groups, future markets, product, design and sales strategies.
Deep going analysis of consumer behaviour, socio-economic developments, cultural trends and lifestyle together with sound conclusions and proposals for new product design and marketing strategies.
Viewpoint puts design into perspective, confirms emerging directions, monitors and reconfirms maturing ideas and provide a voice of authority and integrity for decision-makers in the fields of textiles, fashion, beauty, graphics, architecture, interior and industrial design. retail, media and marketing.
- A bible for design understanding and inspiration
- The bridge that connects the product designer to the consumer
- Insightful written analysis of the most important directions impacting design and marketing
- A wealth of exciting, but highly pragmatic visual imagery to help design your products
- Opinion and writing from internationally leading authors and market specialists
- Articles that are deliberately simple in tone, getting to the point quickly to deliver clear pragmatic analysis and opinion
- A big idea that highlights the most important factor and influencer in design thinking at the moment
- A run down of the need to know new technologies, materials, approaches and working methods
- Emerging trends that are shaping the modern world ranging from the socio cultural to the economic, political lifestyle
- A talent bank where we scout the names that you should know, the designers and idea makers of both today and tomorrow
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: 04/09