RAL P1 & P2 Plastics Single Plates
The RAL colour standard for plastics
- 100 RAL CLASSIC colours
- Plastics colour sample format: 10,5 × 14,8 × 0,3 cm
- Material: polypropylene
- Three sample thicknesses show the colour fully opaque and in various opacity levels: 0,3 cm, 0,2 cm and 0,1 cm
- Three different surfaces allow you to interpret the colour in relation to roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL PLASTICS original sample
- Protective sleeve for every plastics colour sample
The RAL PLASTICS colour samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colours will look when used with different material applications.
Three different surface textures – high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42 – show users the colour dependent on surface roughness. Three levels of thickness make it easy to look at each colour when 100 percent opaque or at lower levels of opacity.
Polypropylene was intentionally chosen for RAL PLASTICS. It is a bulk plastic used in many manufactured products because of its balanced property profile and excellent value for money. Its applicability in a wide variety of manufacturing processes and compatibility with a wide variety of dyes also speak in favour of this plastic.
RAL colours for the plastics industry: The addition of the 200 colour plates of the RAL DESIGN SYSTEM, which are also individually available, means that the RAL PLASTICS portfolio has now grown to 300 precise colour samples for plastics in product development. The advantage for plastics manufacturers and processors: Cumbersome paint sample comparisons are no longer necessary, and that saves time, money and material.
- Binding colour sample for plastics in RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus colours
- Three levels of thickness: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
- Three different surface textures: high gloss polished, VDI 24 and VDI 42
- Format 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
- Includes absolute values and colour distance from original plastic sample
- With reflectance curve
Vous pouvez commander vos Plaques RAL P1 & P2 ici >>>