Pantone® Connect Premium License
PANTONE CONNECT FOR ADOBE® CREATIVE CLOUD
Color design with confidence! Pantone Connect is the only way to access over 15,000 Pantone colors in every library, ensuring consistency and accuracy in branding, fashion, and product design. Built to supercharge your inspiration, Pantone Connect includes a host of essential tools for isolating and matching colors seen in digital files and the world around you.
Save the colors you want, store them securely in the cloud, then bring them into your Adobe® design programs and access them from anywhere you happen to be! Share palettes and collaborate with team members, clients, brand managers, and printers, to be sure everyone in your design workflow is on the same color page.
Key Pantone Connect features and tools include:
- Search/Finder – View thousands of colors in more than a dozen Pantone libraries to find exactly the colors you want.
- Pick – Select your desired colors for a given project.
- Measure – Use the Pantone Color Match Card with Pantone Connect Mobile App to capture color inspiration in the real world, wherever you find it.
- Convert – Find the nearest RGB/CMYK/Hex/L*a*b* color equivalents to Pantone colors or convert between Pantone colors in different libraries.
- Extract – Isolate colors in digital files and find their nearest Pantone color matches.
- My Color Story – NEW mood board function lets you use 1, 3, or 5 images to create a color collage and isolate relevant colors to create your own original color story.
- Color Harmonies and Color Shades – Build smarter palettes leveraging Pantone’s powerful color psychology and theory tools to find ideal pairings for your preferred colors.
- Export to ASE Files – Create Adobe Swatch Exchange files to share colors easily between popular Adobe® programs like Photoshop®, Illustrator®, and InDesign®.
- Accessibility Support – See how your palettes may appear to people with common color blindness.
- Light & Dark Simulations – Compare your color choices against light and dark backgrounds.
- Share – Send palettes to everyone who needs to use or review your color schemes.
- Collaborate – Build consensus and ensure quality control up and down your entire design workflow.
Pantone Connect is available in the Adobe® Extension Marketplace for use in Adobe® Creative Suite, App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) for your smartphone, and as a web application for your web browser.
Only way to access over 15,000 Pantone colors in every Pantone library for your design projects
No need to sync fan deck libraries as in old software programs
Register a new book, chip set, or guide and get three-months of Pantone Connect free for each qualifying purchase!
Includes over 15,000 Pantone colors from more than a dozen different Pantone libraries
Latest colors added automatically so you’re always up-to-date with the latest trending, market-forward colors
A Pantone Connect account and is required for activation. Users must have an active Adobe® Creative Cloud account. An internet connection is required
A free, basic version of Pantone Connect exists that includes the color Finder, Pick, and Measure functions. However, to use all the tools listed above after your free seven-day trial expires, and to create, share, and save palettes in your Adobe® design programs, you’ll want to subscribe to our monthly service.
Connect is compatible with Adobe® software including:
- Photoshop® - Version 20.0 and up*
- InDesign® - Version 14.0 and up*
- Illustrator® - Version 23.0 and up*
*May also work with some earlier versions
Share palette information with people up and down your workflow to ensure that everyone is working from the same color page.
Work together with teams, clients, printers, and brands to reach a shared vision and definitive color consensus.
Need to design a logo in Peoria, but print in Paris? Create fashion in Miami, but dye fabric in Mumbai? Produce packaging in 10 different cities around the globe, all meeting one set of specs? Pantone Connect lets you do just that with color data that can be communicated and output consistently at every stage of your design and production process.
What two people mean when they say “dark red” can be a world apart, even when there’s no language barrier. But when you identify a specific Pantone color, with its own production specs, there’s no need to describe your color in words. The proof is in the swatch or digital master data. Using Pantone Connect is the quickest way to share your vision with others and ensure everyone’s on the same page, saving time and costly rework across your entire design and production process.
It’s no wonder that designers – not to mention printers, packagers, and brand managers – around the world rely on Pantone to communicate and manage color. They know that most projects, even digital ones, eventually get produced in the real world and what was imagined online has to look the same in-person for the process to be a success. Rely on Pantone colors in Pantone Connect to express your boldest vision, knowing it can become a reality when projects move out of the digital realm.
World Respected Brand
More than ten million designers, brand managers and producers worldwide rely on Pantone Products and Services to help define and control color from inspiration to realization. No wonder Pantone has been a go-to company for insiders to share, communicate, and reproduce color for decades. Now, as more and more people become independent designers, Pantone has become a go-to source for a wider cross-section of the design world. Pantone Connect puts the historic power and know-how of professional designers in a single, easy-to-use platform for experts and beginners alike. Experience Pantone Connect for yourself and see why Pantone is one of the world’s most trusted brands when it comes to color.
Express your true passion for color. Sign up for Pantone Connect.
For 5 or more licences (discounts), please contact us: email@example.com or +32 9 224 43 87
Note: Shipping costs do not apply to this product.