Colour Flow 2020 - Colour & Material Guide
Colour Flow is the annual colour and material guide from Oltmans van Niekerk, the book showcases the trends, colours, materials and finishes that will be influential in 2020.
The four directions reflect the rapid changes taking place in the world and the new dynamics that consequently affect materials and colours.
- Evolution of Tenderness explores the effect of colour and material on our feelings and emotions.
- The Material Age focuses on long-term solutions and creating social and environmental value for people and systems.
- Face of the Earth is a free expression and mixture of cultures, with an earthy and grounded feel, it provides us with a much-needed base.
- Experimental digital design is the driver for the colours and materials of Digital Wilderness. The future comes alive through innovative materials and unlimited possibilities.
Colour Flow contains visual and tactile information that is waiting to be adapted to your specific product range.The book offers clear colour and material direction for anyone that is working on future product development.
- Annual release
- 150 pages of Design Directions
- PANTONE TCX and innovative material swatches
- Key future colours
- + Complete book in PDF