PANTONE® Color Bridge Guide Set | Coated & Uncoated
See the true results of converting a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent with the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Set. Compact fan decks provide easy access to side-by-side comparisons of all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors, including 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, with their closest industry-standard CMYK color matches, as well as HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. . Guides are printed on coated and uncoated paper stocks to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations, color conversion, and color matching when printing across graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video platforms.
Integration with Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® provides access to over 15,000 Pantone Colors in every Pantone library, enabling you to move your physical Pantone Colors into the digital workflows of your favorite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®. Connect ensures color consistency, accuracy, and from-anywhere-access. Secure cloud storage lets you save the colors you want for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
- Handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights (100 # coated and 80 # uncoated)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Only Pantone tool to offer CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors for inspiration
- Features all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Quickly illustrates, in side-by-side samples, how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Each color displayed with Pantone CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology better represent industry standard color management and printing conditions to show the true results of moving from a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent
- Colors arranged in chromatic format. New colors are in the front of the guide
- Index in the back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated and uncoated paper stock
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production of digital designs, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally — Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).