PANTONE® Solid Chips Supplement | Coated & Uncoated
Expand your Pantone Graphics Chips Books with new colors
294 new trend colors!
Update your Pantone Solid Chips books with new 294 Pantone Spot colors in chip format, for easy viewing, sharing, and reference. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
- Perforated paper chips of all 294 new Pantone Spot colors
- Printed on coated and uncoated paper
- Use at all stages of the design workflow, from inspiration, to stakeholder approval, to quality control
- Pages formatted for use in Pantone Solid Chips books
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number or name
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Provides Pantone Spot colors in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for color specification, sharing, and evaluation
- Inserts directly into existing Solid Chips Books
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally. Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).