PANTONE® PLUS Solid Guide Set
PANTONE PLUS Solid Guide Set
Four-guide solid and special effects colour ensemble
Set includes FORMULA GUIDE, METALLICS Solid Coated and PASTELS & NEONS Guides
FORMULA GUIDES include 112 New Solid PANTONE Colours
The PANTONE SOLID GUIDE Set features a comprehensive collection of all solid and special effects colours. It is a versatile and trend driven set for multimedia and graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving color.
PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated, PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated, PANTONE METALLICS Solid Coated, PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- PANTONE METALLICS Solid Coated: A complete collection of 655 Metallic colors for print and packaging, including 54 new trend- and market-relevant colors, plus a new Rose Gold base ink. 354 high-luster, durable Packaging Metallic and 301 traditional Metallic Spot Colors
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colours and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colors when matching on-press.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
- Four total guides
- 1,867 solid colours and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 354 high-luster, durable Packaging Metallic and 301 traditional Metallic Spot Colors (METALLICS Solid Coated)
- 154 solid pastels and 56 solid neon colours with ink formulations (PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated)
- Substrate: Ink on most commonly used industry text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees