+ Portable Guide Studio
PANTONE® + PORTABLE GUIDE STUDIO
Portable Guide Studio is a comprehensive collection of eight guides including Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated, Color Bridge Coated & Uncoated, CMYK Coated & Uncoated, Metallics Solid Guide Coated and Pastels and Neons. With this set, graphic, print and digital designers will have the perfect way to access, travel with, store and protect the most market-relevant set of spot, spot-to-process, process and visually eye-catching spot colors available. Get 5,600 total colors to use as inspiration, for dynamic logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design and animation.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update our Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Eight portable, handheld fan decks in a convenient carrying case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (148 g/m2 for coated and 118 g/m2 for uncoated
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Complete collection of all 1,867 traditional spot colors, 1,845 spot-to-process colors, 2,868 four-color process colors and 865 specialty metallic, pastel and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front of Formula Guides and Color Bridge guides
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim
- Use for comparing spot-to-process color, logos and branding, packaging, digital design and animation
- 5,600 total spot and four-color process colors together for a value price
- Convenient travel case protects and stores guides when not in use