Trend Bible Home and Interior Trends - A/W 2020/2021
Trend Bible Home & Interior Trends Autumn Winter 2020/21 offers our global client base the opportunity to see a distilled, edited selection of research from over eight months of research by the Trend Bible team.
Clustered into four main design trends per season, each of these limited edition books blends our own styled photographs with sourced imagery that add a commercial dynamic to these 24 month forecasts.
Each book includes our Trend Driver reports that provide the context within which the design trends will exist, 4 key seasonal trends with colour, print, product, material and design detail directions.
Each trend has 8 Pantone colours, shown with colour combination suggestions. On purchasing the book, clients receive access to all imagery, digital colour palettes for ease of use when designing, copyright free prints as vector files and a quick-reference Trend Takeaway document that summarises the trends.
This book is available in print format or as an ebook with discounts available when both formats are bought together.
- 4 key seasonal trend directions from dedicated Home & Interior specialists. Trend Driver summary reports to support our trends.
- Pantone swatches with TCX references. Detailed colour combination pages showing the versatility of the palettes.
- Tactile material, trim and finishing samples throughout the book.
- Pages 300mm x 300mm
- 116 sides (58 pages)
- Language: English
- If forecast: number of illustrations/sketches: Over 340
- Country of origin: UK
- Digital Download Link from Agent
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: 01/07