View2 No. 27
For autumn/winter 20/21, we are embracing escapism, but we’re running towards new experiences rather than away from reality.
Escapism does not necessarily mean avoidance, though growing social, political and environmental pressures are weighing heavy on our minds. What we need is a moment away, to gain a little perspective. We return from our mental or physical adventures brighter, smarter and more determined.
For the new season, escapism takes many forms. Whether we seek silence as a way to avoid noisy modern life, or experiment with psychedelia to discover new perspectives, we are looking for solace and wisdom. Nature exerts a powerful draw, especially for urbanites yearning for simplicity and peace. We’re going further into the wilderness as a way to test our limits, or finding ways to enjoy nature in everyday life. Immersive experiences are becoming even more extraordinary, allowing us to play in worlds we could never experience in real life. Technology, nature and adventure combine in different ways to lift us from our everyday experiences and help us to see the future with positivity.
VIEW2 is a trend journal with focus on casual sports and jeans wear, with forecasts for the respectively upcoming seasons, street and retail reports, merchandising, analyses on consumer behaviour and its influence on the textile and fashion market.
- A specialized trade journal full of extensive, complex and widely faceted analyses and trend concepts for the growing sportswear and Young Fashion markets
- As manifold the market, as divers the way of illustrating the trend information: from classic mood board to crazy fashion graphics
- Realized and designed by an open team of internationally successful publishers, designers and product specialists
- Comprehensive section on street wear with photo reports from the "young" fashion cities of the world
- Inspiration and reference for seasonal concepts and early collection developments, 2 - 3 seasons ahead
- Notes and information on actual and trendy web sites for street and Young Fashion, club scene, shopping, travel and many other fields.
Months of publication : 02/09