Karin Grabner’s Icons of Creativity no 33 for spring/summer 2021 & beyond - The New Signs of Perception
Future product development will gain more from real lifestyle expectations than from plain fashion ideas. Indication and thorough understanding of the spirit of the times is the initial step towards striking the right chord with consumers.
It all revolves around the idea of filtering out the relevant environmental factors from the overwhelming amount of things happening in turbulent periods of time.
If we zoom into these environmental factors and the impacts they have on people we quickly notice what the future consumer expects.
The question standing behind all this is: What is necessary to develop myself, my beliefs, my knowledge and what will change society really? Style, sense of touch and surface are not sufficient any more.
In our publication Icons of Creativity we mark the most important trends for the new season & beyond. See how it's done in Karin Grabner's forecast edition of Icons of Creativity no 33.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
With purchasing the printed version of IOC no33 you will receive:
1. The free e-book on the go.
2. The spring/summer 2021 Pantone TCX COLOUR MATRIX with reference numbers, inspirational mood boards of the new seasons topics and a palette of amazing colour-combinations at your finger tips. Both in jpg and pdf
3. Free newsletters! We'll keep you posted on current trend developments.
Contact us to gain access for the extra services via downloadlink: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to hear from you soon!
About Icons of Creativity:
Explore a proven portfolio of trend forecasts for both professionals and creative talents!
Clients will be able to explore 4 major trend developments, individual mood boards, a Pantone colour card with reference numbers and more than 900 inspiring images displaying the work of highly talented and trendsetting designers
to understand and act upon their customer needs before they even know of them!
The new issue of the ICONS OF CREATIVITY trendbook shows you a world of styles that will shape fashion & design in autumn/winter 2020/21 & beyond:
Facts & figures:
• Hardcover, DIN A3 landscape format, 76 pages on compact paper, texts in English
• Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
• Months of publications: 01 / 07
• 1,5 years before the season