View Textile Magazine no. 130
RESET, RESTORATION OR REVOLUTION
If you believe all that you read, many things will never be the same again after the coronavirus pandemic. But it’s not the first time that we have stared disaster in the face and expected transformation. As the financial crisis of 2008 showed us, it takes more than hope to change the world. So, it is to be reset or restoration? No one can answer that question, because no one knows what’s going to happen once the coronavirus has subsided – or when or if we will find a vaccine. The best prophet, wrote Thomas Hobbes, is the best guesser. However, one thing is sure: what the consumer is searching for now is security, trustworthiness and clarity.
About View Textile
Trend forecast for the respectively four upcoming seasons concerning colours, materials, design and styling for women's, men's and children's wear, including street and retail reports, reports on merchandising, as well as analysis of consumer behaviour and its influence on fabric and fashion trends. Bi-annual specials about colour and design trends for yarns and knitwear, Colour and design trends for yarns.
Two additional issues (View2) per year, dealing exclusively with casual, sports and jeans wear.
- Extensive and significant information source for the entire textile branch
- Distinctive, global trend information for the upcoming 4´four seasons
- Professional reports on fashion news, materials, colours, styling, textile print, design scene and lifestyle
- Street and culture reports from the fashion capitals of the world
- Analysed catwalk reports
- Permanent updates for the seasons
- Actual and short term fashion themes and highlights
- Own but internationally coordinated colour themes and trade fair colour cards with inspiring imagery
- Comprehensive overviews of the new collections by important manufacturers in the fields of yarns, fabrics, accessories, buttons and trimmings
- Key silhouettes and model sketches with detail descriptions
Paperback, 21,5 x 28,5 cm, 314 pages
Country of origin: Netherlands
4 issues a year
Months of publication: 01/05/08/11