VIEW no. 133
Starting with edition #133, The View Textile and View2 have merged. The content of View2 has been embedded into this magazine and the new VIEW will keep on forecasting with ethical product solutions by experts from across the industry appealing to a wide audience that covers brand strategists, designers, manufacturers, retailers and many more.
Trend forecasts for the upcoming four seasons on colors, materials, design and styling for women's and men's clothing and young fashion,
with street and retail reports, merchandising reports, consumer behavior analysis and its impact on textile and fashion trends.
Bi-annual specials on color and design trends for yarn and knitwear.
- Comprehensive, meaningful source of information for the entire textile industry
- Distinctive global trend information over the four upcoming seasons
- Professional reports on fashion news, materials, colors, styling, fabric printing, design scene and lifestyle
- Street cultural reports from the fashion centers of the world
- Analyzed catwalk reports
- Permanent updates on the seasons
- Current and short-term fashion themes and Hoogtepunten
- Own, internationally coordinated color themes and fair color charts with inspiring photos
- Extensive overviews of the new collections of important manufacturers of yarn, fabrics, accessories, buttons and ingredients
- Key silhouettes and model sketches with detail references
Paperback, more than 280 pages
Paperback, 21,5 x 28,5 cm, 314 pages
Country of origin: Netherlands
4 issues a year
Months of publication: 01/03/06/10