Trend Bible Baby & Kid's Lifestyle Trends - A/W 2022/23 - ebook Only
eBook only without Color Pack and without Material Pack
Bridging the Inspiration Gap
With the cancellation of design shows around the world and so many of us working apart from each other, it’s never been more important for brands and retailers to find a way to bridge the inspiration gap remotely. We’ve taken the time to reimagine our Baby & Kids digital trend book with a specially designed format. We’ve elevated the user experience to offer more trend insight and design direction to inspire and guide you through the season no matter where you (or your team) might be working from.
Welcome to Autumn Winter 2022/23
For Autumn Winter 2022/23, our four trends are dominated by escapist influences and an optimistic outlook. We see children rip up the history books and write their own story; finding appeal in a world that is better than the one they currently inhabit. They respond by creating their own, whether that’s from a values perspective, or through constructing digital realms.
Following the shock and surprise of the pandemic, there is a focus on survival and building resilience in little ones, developing core skills to help them cope, no matter what life throws at them. This manifests within the home in a number of different ways; from utilitarian and adaptable products and spaces to joyous displays of colour, pattern and movement.
What’s inside the book?
- 4 inspiring trends for the baby & kids’ industry: Complete with their backstory to help you understand their commercial relevance.
- 8 TCX PANTONE® colours and Solid Coated references per trend: Beautifully curated and carefully considered for a broad range of age groups from newborn to tween.
- 20 original copyright free prints: Available in vector format to download and edit.
- Quality photographs of real material swatches: Sample contact details are provided for ordering.
- Downloadable content library: Instant access to the image library (credited to copyright), a digital colour palette, our copyright-free prints and a trend book walk-through video.