Trend Bible Home and Interiors - A/W 22-23 - ebook only
eBook only without Color Pack and without Material Pack
Bridging the Inspiration Gap
With the cancellation of design shows around the world and so many of us working apart from each other, it’s never been more important for brands and retailers to find a way to bridge the inspiration gap remotely. We’ve taken the time to reimagine our Home & Interior digital trend book with a specially designed format. We’ve elevated the user experience to offer more trend insight and design direction to inspire and guide you through the season no matter where you (or your team) might be working from.
Welcome to Autumn Winter 2022/23
Autumn Winter 2022/23 is characterised by a forward-looking approach with a focus firmly on the future.
A post-pandemic reflection fuels a sense of perspective; we can do difficult things, find joy in trying times and create change in the world. Customers are in an explorative mood, seeking out and indulging new facets of their own personality. No longer constrained to binary ideas about who they are and what their homes should look like, a more experimentative phase takes hold.
What’s inside the book?
- 4 inspiring trends for the Home & Interiors industry: Complete with their backstory to help you understand their commercial relevance.
- 8 TCX PANTONE® colours and Solid Coated references per trend: Beautifully curated and carefully considered to work across product ranges.
- 20 original copyright free prints: Available in vector format to download and edit.
- Quality photographs of real material swatches: Sample contact details are provided for ordering.
- Downloadable content library: Instant access to the image library (credited to copyright), a digital colour palette, our copyright-free prints and a trend book walk-through video.