Next Look Men Trend Styles & Colour - S/S 23
6 market-driven trend themes including inspiration, colours, colour combinations, material directions, styling, accessories, details and many model sketches
This combination of trade journal and styling trend book for men's fashion professionals provides a selective and future oriented analysis of all the leading menswear designer shows from the international fashion capitals and their consolidating in six market-driven and at the same time innovative themes.
Each of the themes is presented in a complex, descriptive, inspirational way and by means of immediately usable styling sketches: inspirational photos, trend-setting styles from the designer collections, colour themes and ideas for colour combinations, typical fabric and material optics as well as shoes, bags, belts and other accessories complemented by an extensive pool of new design ideas, outfit figurines and drafts for coats, jackets, trousers, shirts, knitwear and accessories.
All styles are provided on the accompanying DVD as vector files for easy and professional processing.
- 176 pages featuring more than 200 professional photos of styles and details from all the important and fashion-relevant designer shows
- Additional photos illustrate the trends related to shapes, materials and colours
- Short but concise comments about the actual fashion criteria and trend themes
- Congenial illustration of the trend themes by outfit figurines as well as new designs for garment ranges and accessories
- More than 200 innovative model designs and ideas for accessories provided as vector drawings for immediate processing in all common graphic software programs
- Comprehensive pool of ideas for the individual compilation of own collections in all menswear categories
Paperback, Wire-O-binding, 22 x 28,5 cm, 176 pages
Country of origin: Germany
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: 05 + 11