Autumn-Winter 2023-24 Next Interior Trend
”Future Landscapes” is the title of this edition of the Next Interior Trend guide, including four trend concepts; Perform | Pose | Cultivate | Care.
Next Interior Trend guide is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
The guide created in Sweden has an international target. Colour, style, inspiration guide
• 4 key trends for the season
• 2 main colors + 6 complementary colors / trends
• Holiday Season Special direction
• PANTONE Cotton colour swatches with references in TCX textile
• PANTONE PLUS Solid Coated (PMS) graphic system cross reference codes
• RAL cross reference codes
• NCS cross reference codes
• Moodboards with colour, inspiration, shapes, materials and surfaces
• Keywords and story describing each trend
• Sustainable Thinking, concept ideas in each trend
Each trend is presented in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images as collages.
2 main colours are highlighted for each trend and in various colour combinations for the 4 main styles "Modern", "Classic" "Romantic" and "Scandinavian".
All colours are presented in original Pantone cotton TCX and printed on paper in the closest possible match. Ref. codes in Pantone, RAL and NCS.
Issue frequency: 2 issues per year
Months of publication: January & August
Foresight: 12-14 months
Target: interior, product design