Textile Report no. 2/2023 - Summer 2024
Extensive trend information for the whole textile and fashion market, published in the run-up to the fabric and yarn fairs, with special focus on young women's wear, street fashion , designer collections, trade fair reports, colour and styling trends including fabrics and print designs
- A condensed survey on trends and markets with trend sketches and mood boards exclusively created for the respective issue.
- Young and fresh presentation of the contents
- Practice-oriented focus points: the first seasonal issue providing colour and print tendencies as well as styling ideas, the second with extended trend reports from the trade fairs
- Complex view on young women's and girls wear (colours, materials, designs, styling, accessories)
- Trend sketches for trousers, jackets, skirts, dresses and more.
- Additional illustration of the themes by photos from the designer shows
- Colours and colour harmonies with codes according to the PANTONE® FASHION + HOME System
- Bilingual: English/French
Paperback, 23 x 30 cm, 146 pages
Country of origin: the Netherlands
Language: English, French
Issue frequency: 4 issues per year
Months of publication: 02/06/09/12