Colorush S/S 2025
Also available in digital format >>>
In this report we are introducing a collection of over 50 colors to you, grouped by distinct palettes to represent a thorough overview of the color direction for the season. The nine colors in each palette lend themselves to a specific theme and are arranged to tell a story.
Following the presentation of each theme, we provide two spreads of combination suggestions, accompanied by photos and artwork that illustrate the concept and mood. These spreads provide different views on the full palette; one is often offering a brighter and the other a more subdued interpretation. Further breakdowns allow you to see how specific colors can be combined into a variety of outlooks to suit your needs. Some of the pictures (photography and/or artworks) on the mood pages can be recolored – with the sole intention of underlining the color palette.
Further you will find a secondary palette depicting all of the colors used in this color report, organized by color family. This allows you to gain a better understanding of the full color range used, from reds and yellows across the spectrum to blues and violets.
This is followed by our S’watch and Play mixes. They showcase further combinations and groupings of colors - pulled from all themes – which demonstrate the flexibility and versatility of the colors in this book.
In addition, we have provided you with the color palettes of each theme, suitable for import into Adobe® Illustrator, Adobe® Photoshop, Adobe ® InDesign.
- Available 22 months ahead of the season
- 6 themes featuring 9 basic colours each
- Introduction into the seasonal themes
- Inspirational photos and illustrations
- Graphic motifs, all-over prints, logos and buttons
- Cross colour mix using the colours of all trend themes
- General colour card with 50 trend colours
- Colour harmonies in realistic atmospheres
- Access to download of the digital colour data for quick import into Adobe Photoshop ®, Adobe Illustrator ® and Adobe InDesign®