PANTONE® Color Bridge Guide | Coated
Translate Pantone Colors into CMYK, HTML, and RGB
294 new trend colors added!
The Color Bridge Guide illustrates how Pantone Spot colors can reproduce in CMYK on coated stock, for confident color management across platforms. Graphic and print designers can visualize Pantone Spot colors side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required. The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications.
- Compare 2,139 Pantone Spot colors with their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Spot colors
- Compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colours
- Includes 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours, for a total of 2,139 colours.
- Each colour displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colours arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).