PANTONE® Color Bridge Guide | Coated
Translate Pantone Colors into CMYK, HTML, and RGB
See the actual results of converting Pantone Spot colors to their equivalent process colors with the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Coated. A handheld fan deck provides access to side-by-side comparisons for all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors, including 224 new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors to their closest industry-standard CMYK color matches. Also included are HTML and RGB equivalent values for applications in digital design. Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight, this guide is formulated to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. Accurately manage and visualize color conversion, color expectations, and color matching when printing across digital design, graphic, video, and web platforms.
Integration with Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® provides access to over 15,000 Pantone Colors in every Pantone library, enabling you to move your physical Pantone Colors into the digital workflows of your favorite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®. Connect ensures color consistency, accuracy, and access from anywhere. Secure cloud storage lets you save the colors you want for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration.
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight - 100 lb coated (148 gsm)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors, for a total of 2,359 colors
- Each color displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new colors are in the front of the guide
- Index in the back of the guide provides the numeric location for each color
- Guide printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated paper stock
- Use for Graphic, Brand, and Packaging design when CMYK process printing is required
- For digital design, Color Bridge is the only Pantone Guide that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally — Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).