PANTONE® Reference Library
The Comprehensive Color Library for Graphics and Print
Get access to the entire suite of color resources that Pantone® has to offer in this convenient and comprehensive color library. Easily browse, share, and compare any of the 8,482 spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colors featured in the Pantone Reference Library.
Conveniently bundled into a streamlined, sturdy desktop display, this essential color library features the Pantone Formula Guide, Color Bridge Guide Set, CMYK Guide, Metallics Guide, Pastels & Neons Guide, Solid Chips Book, Pastels & Neons Chips Book, and Metallic Chips Book, printed in eight fan decks and four three-ring binders.
The Reference Library brings together Pantone’s Graphics guides and solid chip books, providing a centralized, exhaustive resource for everything from color exploration and comparison to specification and quality control. Find inspiration for palette building, logo design and branding, marketing materials, digital and web graphics, and more.
- Features the Pantone Formula Guide, Color Bridge Guide Set, CMYK Guide, Metallics Guide, Pastels & Neons Guide, Solid Chips Book, Pastels & Neons Chips Book, and Metallic Chips Book
- Built-in Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- Guides include Lighting Indicator pages to demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Chip books include all current Pantone Spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Each chip book page provides up to seven PantoneColors with six individual 1.2 x 0.8 chips per color
- Library stand made from sturdy, laminated wood with scratch-resistant pads on the base
- Handcrafted in the U.S. from materials with low environmental impact
- Includes screwdriver and hardware for easy assembly
- 224 new, trend and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Complete collection of all 2,390 traditional spot colors, 2,359 spot-to-process colors, 2,868 four-color process colors, and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout guides and books
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, digital design, as well as architecture, industrial design, and non-print manufacturing
- Chip format is ideal for comparing colors, and building palettes and mood boards
- Chips are one of the most effective methods and for color specification, sharing and evaluation across supply chains
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors for confident color management across formats and printing processes
- Display, protect, and store your collection of Pantone Guides and chip books
- An elegant workplace solution for team and departmental access to shared color tools
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud® (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).