FHI Nylon Brights Set
Pantone ® Fashion & Home Nylon Brights Set
Set of 21 3 x 10 cm loose-format nylon swatches on ring
Let your imagination run wild with our new collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent¹ shades. Whether used as accents or worn from top to toe, these new electric hues will add color vibrancy and create a brilliant pop. Conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability, these 3 x 10 cm bright nylon swatch standards are generously sized to provide greater visualization. These hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense color schemes. Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colors while not in use. Also includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software containing color values for all PANTONE libraries to use in your design programs !
¹Of these 21 super bright colors, 14 contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as "true" fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the color's perceived brightness. However, colors containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water.
• 21 neon colors, 1/3 swatch card format displayed on metal ring.
• Color swatches come off rings easily so you can compare and combine them to develop your own color story/stories.
• Provides designers working in nylon with a working color standard.
• Fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English.
• Swatch cards available for each nylon color.
• Spectral data availability.
• Dye recipe located on matchpantonecolors.com.
• Includes BHT-free amber UV protective pouch.
• Every fabric color swatch is large enough to make true color decisions.
• Dye recipes shortens color development timeline.
• Spectral data in combination with physical swatch provides maximum color control and prevents compromise in visual expectations.
• UV pouch protects colors while not in use.
• A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
• As a production tool, any FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color Number.
• PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.