FHI Color Specifier
Pantone® Fashion Home + Interiors COLOR SPECIFIER
Reduced price untill stock lasts: old price 660,00 - now 499,00
The Pantone® Fashion Home + Interiors COLOR SPECIFIER, 2 books with chromatic arrangement, for quick colour decisions and easy colour lookup.
Ideal for home furnishings, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design.
- The 2 Pantone TPG Specifier Chips Books features all 2,30 paper chips
- Each colour has six large sized chips, perforated for easy removal
- Chips can be used to develop color palettes, communicate colour choices or attach to design sketches
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- 2 Specifier Chips Books in Pantone TPG includes all 2,310 colors
- Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
- Each Pantone TPG color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
- Individual replacement pages are available
- COLOR MANAGER software download for digital design
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FHI color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FHI Colors assure reliable color reproduction time and time again in the Pantone TPG Chips set Book.
- COLOR MANAGER software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.